The first project to be realised within the landscape masterplan is the Front Playground, a space for children in Early Years and KS1. It will
• Create a softer, greener setting for the playground, a sense of place
• Strengthen the School’s identity in the urban landscape
• Protect the children from noise and pollution
• Maximise clear space for free play — running, biking, jumping, skipping, …
• Delineate outdoor classroom space and increase external storage
The planting has been designed to stimulate children’s curiosity throughout the seasons, invite interaction, and provide materials and inspiration for art and nature activities.
Frosts Landscapes have been appointed as the contractor and we are working together to start on site soon.